|Name of the Member||Designation|
|Prof. Madhu Shridhar||Chairman|
|Dr. Pooja Upadhyay||Secretary|
|Prof. Bhagyashree Kanhere||Faculty Representative|
|Dr. Radhika Rawat||NGO Representative ( Aalochana)|
|Mrs. Medha Malhari||Non Teaching Representative|
|Ms. Priyanka Kumari||Student Representative ( II Year)|
|Ms. Bhavana Jain||Student Representative ( I Year)|
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF WOMEN HARASSMENT CELL
- The Cell shall process all the individual complaints and take suitable action thereon in the manner and mode as per the college norms.
- The Cell will provide assistance to the Faculty/Colleges/Institute for taking preventive steps in the matter of gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
- The Cell may form / review the guidelines / policy for redressal of the grievance as required from time to time, which may be in accordance with those issued by Supreme Court and Government Agencies.
- The Grievance Committee shall consider all grievances submitted in writing by an individual regarding working conditions, eve teasing and any other alleged injustice done to female employee/girl students while discharging their duties/attending sessions at the Institute.
- The Cell will deal with the cases /complaints of sexual harassment and any other type of harassment of the female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college.