Anti Ragging Squad:
|Prof Sunil Chaughule|
|Name of the members||Designation|
|Dr.Sanjay Patankar||Director (Chairman)|
|Shri Dilip Umbarkar.||Representative from civil administration|
|Dr.Radhika Rawat .||Member ‘ Aalochana ’NGO|
|Dr.Pooja Upadhyay.||Faculty Representative|
|Mr.Sonawane .||Senior Police Inspector|
|Mr.Satish Nikam.||Police Inspector|
|Mr. Hrishikesh Joshi.||Representative from Media|
|Mr.Pandurang Ingole||Representative of parents|
|Mr. Satish Sathe.||Residential Citizen|
|Mr.Sanjay Kore.||Non teaching Representative|
|Mr. Anand Ingole.||Student Representative|
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANTI RAGGING CELL
- To publicize to all students and prevalent directives and the action that can be taken against those indulging in ragging.
- To monitor and oversee the performance of anti ragging committee and squad in prevention of ragging in the institution.
- To offer service of counseling and create awareness to the students
- Consider the complaints received from the student and conduct enquiry and submit the report to the director.
- To take necessary measures for prevention of ragging inside the campus.
- Committee shall monitor the functioning of the vigilance and squad.
- To maintain vigil, oversight, undertake patrolling functions and to remain mobile, alert and active at all times in the Institute.
- To make surprise raids in the concerned vulnerable places where students generally visit and where either the incidents of ragging have occurred.
- To conduct an on-the-spot enquiry into any incident of ragging referred to it by the Director, or any member of the faculty or any-member of the staff or any student or any parent or guardian or any employee of a service provider or by any other person, as the case may be.
- To submit enquiry report along with recommendations to the Anti-Ragging Committee for action under Clause 9.1(a) of the UGC Regulations.